By default we determine your currency based on the data sources you connected.
If you're operating in multiple currency or in a different country than you're based in, you can easily change your currency in your store's settings.
For your transactions we are using daily mid-market exchange rates. For aggregated data, e.g. from Google Analytics, we use the average exchange rate over the queried time period.
Often the currency in Google Analytics isn't setup correctly. You should check this even if you're changing the currency in Compass so we calculate the correct conversion rate.
To check and change your displayed currency in Google Analytics, follow their guide:
You need Edit permission to edit view settings. To edit view settings:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view in which you want to change settings.
- In the VIEW column, click View Settings.
- Check your displayed currency and possibly change it
- Click Save to save the changes.
If this doesn’t fix the issue, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.